running on emptiness

emptiness counts for nothing when you lean not on your own strength

question

Is this all there is to it? Is this what people have been looking forward to? The sense of disappointment and apathy is slowly starting to creep up, and as much as I've been trying to keep them at bay, I think I'm losing the battle. Should I say anything? Is it as much as my fault that I kept silent? How was I to say anything when I can't even sort out my feelings about this.

I feel alone, and I don't know why.
« Previous | Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

5:42 pm Anonymous Anonymous walked by

You are never alone.    



11:12 am Blogger fuchsiacow walked by

Thanks for that word of comfort, whoever you may be.    



» Post a Comment