running on emptiness

emptiness counts for nothing when you lean not on your own strength

mighty pleased with meself

Have decided to give this blog thing another go since the other one should give way, seeing how the wedding is already over. Gave it a whole new overhaul and I must admit, I'm rather happy with it despite having to make sense of the html code.

Will see how long this thing will last this time round.
« Previous | Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1:22 pm Anonymous Anonymous walked by

humm....I had no idea. Thought you were feeling low a few months back. Why didnt you tell us or me? May not help but could share. Then I looked inwards.....perhaps cause I didnt ask you....didnt show care n concern. Sometimes I reach a point, I'm worried that I'm probing too much. I've no idea where my boundary is. Maybe being frens esp 1 for so long, must be thick-skin enough to think that there's no boundaries...heehee till being warn rite. Hugs hugs....Jun    



3:04 pm Blogger fuchsiacow walked by

No idea about what? =) Please don't take it the wrong way and think that you weren't there for me. You are. You are one of the few people that I know, no matter what, you'll be there for me. Don't worry about probing too much or anything like that. You have no boundaries... =) really.

You known me the longest and know how private I was. It's just some remnamts of the old me left behind, that's all.    



» Post a Comment