running on emptiness

emptiness counts for nothing when you lean not on your own strength

it's done

I've finally done it.

Told some friends about the existence of this ranting place of mine and it seems this showcase the other side of me. Seriously, I'm still contemplating whether that was the right thing to do. Not because I'm afraid they will do anything but if you knew me years back, I'm not even half as open as I am today. I always thought I've changed but I guess this really forced me to reflect and realised otherwise.

I worry too about justifying my actions, feelings and behaviours. Would I come across as a hypocrite? I tell someone not to be affected by something, and yet put in the same circumstances, I find difficulty in doing what I say?

Would people look at me differently?

At the end of the day, I think the issue lies in needing the acceptance of people. The need to be strong. The need to be private.

But God teaches otherwise right?
« Previous | Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:16 am Blogger fuchsiacow walked by

Thank you dear. =) When I feel down, I'll just come back and read your comment. Haha.

Have I really changed? Someone said that about me too. And it doesn't seem like it's a change for the better.

Hmmm.    



» Post a Comment