running on emptiness

emptiness counts for nothing when you lean not on your own strength

a fight

Yesterday my better half and I took a walk down Orchard Road (which was relatively crowded with people with no places to go cuz the majority of the shops were still closed due to CNY) and we witnessed first-hand our first fight. No, not between us but we were witnessing a fist fight. It was surreal. I felt I was watching a movie (and a B-grade one at that). I must have been quite a sight. Feet rooted to the ground, mouth wide ajar while my better half was trying to pull me to safety. Deciding to be a good citizen, I was about to call the law enforcers but the fight, ended as abruptly as it started. Darn.

I wonder how does it feel to get into a fight? Do they actually go back, think and reflect on their punches? Do they feel guilty? Do they do a debrief? "You know, A, when you hit him on the left cheek, you should have followed with a upper hook."


What actually goes through their minds, I wonder...
« Previous | Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment